Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SLOPPINESS IS JOB ONE


JOES
Jun. 24 - Today, I go to the police station and inquire about these two reports (199784 152479). I find that there is no statement filed for either. One, is for the bag, which did not contain the two recorders and two tapes when I claimed it. I also find Off. Lee left off one recorder and the tapes from his report. Also, the report number now jibes with the number in evidence, as it did not when I claimed the bag.

Update: At records, I see that there are still two separate numbers for the bag. One is for my report, another is for the found report.

While there, I find I have made 33 reports since 2004. 9, have no statements, including 2 for theft. 1, I am told I can't have because we can't verify it was made by me. The report says I refused to give my name address or social, according to the records clerk. This was before I became homeless. 1 out of 33.

The parting jab is "don't loose those".

No comments: