Thursday, February 22, 2007

Internal Insest

The Honolulu Police Department Strikes Again


I receive a letter from Internal Affairs, about my complaint concerning not being asked to identify the driver of the vehicle that struck me.


" Your complaint, filed with Internal Affairs on October 17, 2006, has been investigated by the officers' immediate command. Upon a review of the facts available, they were not able to find sufficent evidence to sustain your complaint".

Incidently while at Internal Affairs, I saw a document in their copy of the report that I didn't have in two separate reports I recieved from "records". Which document? ..... the one with the discription of the driver, that could have matched someone else that could have been at the location where the driver was found.

Evidently the report is not enough to show that I was not asked to identify the driver, on the night of the "collision. But at least there's still "Misdemeanor Follow Up" - strange name for a police department - has the only ball now

No comments: